Thursday, June 12, 2003

What happens when you lose someone? Family, love one, a friend?

It does not really strike you at the beginning. It probably takes a few days to sink in and when it does, the tears will slowly flow.

I miss him though he nags; I miss him for his nagging. I miss him though he was always waiting up for me when I got home and he would question me for coming home late; I miss him because he was always there waiting for me when I came home late. I miss the sat dinners with him and I miss seeing him on his rocking chair, reading his morning papers.

I miss the late night conversations with her and her infectious giggle. I miss the feel of her light kisses on my face and I miss looking after her.

I miss my dad and I miss small nose because I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home