Friday, July 02, 2004

"Shortest straw has been pulled for you..."


There is something which I have been putting off. I wonder why? I guess its the significance of it all, once the matter has been settled. Hmmmm.... interesting.


I am grateful for the close friends around me. We all need friends, don't we? Friends, we go to have fun with. Close friends, we go to share our sorrows, on top of our happiness.


I do believe that I should be saving up for a digital camera. By digital camera, I mean a really good one, none of those point and snap type. Hopefully, I would be able to take some really great photos that I can use. Sometimes, you just can't help feeling all nice inside when you see a really good photo.
We saw a really great photo once of the night sky filled with stars. She said that she could never bring herself to go to that place to look at the sky in real life because the view would probably be too spectacular and would have killed her, literally taking her breath away.
I love the way she puts it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home