Saturday, June 05, 2004

In a way, we all try to be what we want to be.
Alas, there are too many distractions and detractors out there.
Our lives is a living contradiction,
Even though we try not to think so.
Do this, don't do that,
Its like this and not like that.
I have stopped trying to understand and instead start to just live it.
Its never as easy, as everyone can attest to it,
But nevertheless its not to say that it cannot be done.
Just the other day, I looked out the car window,
And I saw the moon so full,
That I realized the wonders and beauty of the world at large...


Just my 2 cents worth of worthlessness thoughts on a sleepy Saturday, spent at work, waiting for time to pass and eventually release me from the dreary and mundane task of our lives, that is work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home