Monday, April 04, 2005

gay weather and all

i will not go as far as to call it gay weather, since it is rather gloomy and rainy today. i believe it is more of a sleeping-in type of weather, don't you think so?

i had some trouble getting out of bed this morning because the sun was nowhere in sight. was it the same for you?


ok, i admit, i have gotten a haircut and sort of changed my hairstyle a bit. on top of that, i bought a few new shirts for work. this morning, when my colleague first saw me, he laughed out loud and said i was very gay. well... now, i was pretty happy this morning because the weather was rather cooling. but the way he was laughing made me think that he was not referring to my happiness. hmmm... i wonder.

i just hope that i'll only have to put up with this kind of weather for a few more days than i am off to the sunny (hopefully) island of phuket for some sand and sun, on a beautiful beach.
aaahhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home