Sunday, June 15, 2003

Someone once asked me,' Would you rather be with someone you can live with or be with someone you cannot live without."
Good question and I answered it the only way I knew how to, with the truth. The answer is true to myself.

Would you be one of those who would rather 'love and lost then to never have loved before'? Incidentally, this was a line which was used often by a certain DJ who happens to be back on air again after a 3 year absence. I don't like him.
But what he said did stick with me some. I am an idealist, so my answer to that? I would rather have loved and held on to that love for my lifetime. I don't want to lose that love and I definitely would not want to 'never have loved before'.

Its easy to fall in love, but it takes lots of work to stay in love.

Father's Day...
In one way of anther, I do hope that your father knows how you feel for him.
I know mine does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home