Tuesday, July 06, 2004

"Love tears us apart, yet we are willing to sacrifice everything for love."
- Director Zhang Yimou


It took a tremendous amount of effort of me to stay awake today but I managed to do it. I have no idea why but it seemed that I began to feel sleepy the moment I enter into a tutorial room or lecture hall styled place. It did not help that the "tutor" was not exactly someone you would call interesting. He was definitely knowledgeable but lets just say that the droning of a bee was much less monotonous than him. Oh well, we need to give and take.


I'm sure you must have seen the lastest Mercedes-Benz advert. It was going on about how you should be born old and spend the first year resting. Then you would stay at the top of the company and spend lots of times with the ones you love before you become young and energetic. Then you would buy yourself a Benz, the new C-Class. They fail to explain why this was probably the best way. Its because you will end your journey as an orgasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home