Friday, November 05, 2004

first one

ok, i must say that i am the first to wish you happy birthday, on 5 Nov. you don't believe me, well then check out the time that this blog was written! you cannot get any closer than that, can you?
happy birthday winn and many happy returns.


i must say that i have saved a lot over the pass 9 days. the army has provided for me rather well. my lunch is catered for - though i cannot say much for the taste - and dinner is also provided, on nights when we stayed late. if not, i would make my way home for dinner. i believe mum is quite pleased these few days, because i do not usually eat home. in fact, the 9 days that i have came home for dinner, is already more than the number of days i have eaten home over the pass 10 months.
i think this will be doing my bank balance quite some good. i'm pleased.

here is my shopping list for the year end:
1. mountain bike ( a good one) for my proposed cycling which i am hoping to do.
2. mp3 player, so that i can have music while i cycle.
3. a camel bak - one of those backpacks which allows you to carry water.
4. a new pair of glasses (tentative). me current pair has been with me for like 3 years and i do not have a backup pair. i'm afraid i'll go blind if i were to break this pair.

i think thats about it. will update my list if i think of anything new.
with this current list, i am hoping to get everything with a 1k budget. what do you think? tough huh? sigh...

p.s i must confess because i cannot lie. i am actually doing out this blog at 10.50pm but since i can adjust the date and time, i can manipulate it to whatever i want.
but but but... its the thought that counts, isn't it?

i have to wake up at 6.30am tomorrow, so i have to be going to bed soon. i'm sure you would not fault me for 'cheating' time, would you winn?

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could u???!!! How could u cheat on the time!!! And I was so touched when I read ur blog this morn!!! Boo-hooo....!! Kidding my dear, coz no matter wat time I got the wish from u, in whatever form, wherever we are, I can feel the sincerity and the tot that goes into it, and to me, tat's wat will always count for the mostest bestest gift anyone can ever receive from another person :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home