Friday, December 10, 2004

sick chicken

i was ill for the last few days, and that will be my excuse for not updating my blog. it is true, i was on medical leave on wednesday and thursday.

it all started on sunday, when i woke up feeling rather heaty and having this nasty little dry cough. well then, i was feeling a little garang (not to mention stoopid) so i saw the company doctor on monday. i refused the medical leave that was offered to me, since i had some work to do. not to mention that i was plain stubborn. of course, then things became worse after tuesday because we went for a team dinner and there i was gorging myself with all the delicious food.

needless to say, i woke on wednesday feeling like crap. i even thought of going to work and 'work it off' but i decided that i deserved a break, so off to the family doctor i went. and so i was out of commission for the last 2 days.


finished my book, watched some unfinished movies and basically lazed around for the whole 2 days. slept like there was no tomorrow and in my drug-induced stupor, it really did feel that way.

friday and here i am sitting back in office. i'm feeling much better now, though the nose is a still a little blocked. my voice sounds a little muffled. no idea whether that is due to my cough or because my ears are kind of blocked as well. oh well...

by the way, no worries... this particular update is certified virus free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home