Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's

i saw this really good valentine's card. i can't recall everything in there so here are some excerpts.

cover goes, i love having you to love.
if someone was to ask me what the best part of my life is, i would say that you are!

what are you doing this valentine's?


valentine's might have become a really commercial day where the prices of meals and flowers seemed to double, but whether it is special or not, is all up to us.
oh, and trust me, even though the ladies out there are saying that meals are too expensive and that flowers are too dear, so no need to buy and stuff. believe me my friends, buy the flowers, at least. do it. be a romantic. of course, remember that the buying of flowers should not stop only at valentine's day. do it every once in a while, to show your love and care for the one you love. its just a few dollars, but that few dollars will make the one you love feel like a million dollars!

to me, thats worth every single cent spent. what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home