Tuesday, May 10, 2005

thinking cap

today must have been 1 of those days that i had my thinking cap on, since my mind was just filled with thoughts. even though i am still at work right now, it does not necessarily mean that all them thoughts were about work.


everyone of us had made decisions that changed our whole life. and i don't just mean finishing that cheesecake and putting on that extra 1 kg which can never be lost, no matter how much you exercised. nope, what i meant were things like how you said something mean to someone and in 5 years time, that someone actually became 1 of the ten most richest person in the country and who happened to buy up your company and you became the first person to be sacked just because you did not dot you 'i's and cross your 't's.


i asked a close friend today on whether he would choose work first or getting a life. his answer was if work was good, then work would be my life. hmmm... if work was my life, then i think i better be re-looking at my life.
work cannot be my life. work has just got to be work. work has got to be something which helps me live my life. face it, without money, life will be just that little bit more harder, don't you think so? than again, i'm not saying that i'll be busting my ass over making money, thats just not me.


my colleague was telling me that maybe my work is not challenging me enough now. maybe i am getting too comfortable with my work and so i might be finding it a bit boring? nope, that is nothing wrong with my work. in fact, there is nothing really very wrong with things, or is there? its kind of a subjective question. what do you think is wrong and what can you say is right? or maybe, there is never any right or wrong, just a matter of perspective.

tomorrow will be a good day. can you feel it in your bones?
trust me, tomorrow will be a better day. it always is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home