Monday, June 16, 2003

Hectic day. On the run since morning and have just returned to office. Man, the weather here can really be a killer, ain't it? But one thing about life though, never a dull moment, well, at least if you made it out to be so.

I was speaking with a friend and we came to the topic of how important a sense of humour is in your future life partner.
Well well well, I said, it is pretty important. Does not really matter if she does not make me laugh much, just as long as she has a sense of humour. One must be able to laugh at others and with others but most importantly, we must be able to laugh at ourselves. Don't you think so?


I like to baby the person I love.
I like to wake in the night just to check on her to see if she is well covered up; If she is sick, I like to make sure that she is well taken care of - drinking lots of water, taking her medication on time, getting enough rest - all the time; If she is out having fun with her friends, I like to be the one to send her to the meeting place and then be the one to fetch her home, just in case she is tired after a long day of fun. I would like to cook for her, if given the chance and if she would eat the stuff I cook, of course!
Ahhh yes, subjected to whether she would let me or whether I would ever have the chance, I would definitely love to baby my baby.

So whats interesting in your life today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home