Sunday, July 11, 2004

I went to watch "Super Size Me' and it was really a good movie.
It was a docu-movie about the derimental effects of eating fast food. We all know that eating fast food is not good but the movie kinda put into pespective what 'not good' really is. Can be funny at times but the message does hit home. Eat healthy, live healthy. I must admit that I am starting to look at food rather differently right now. Apples anyone?


I must do a great big "thank you" to this friend of mine.
She leads a very busy life. Work has been really hectic for her, sometimes she needs to work at least a 12 hour day, at times even more. She works even on weekends, to help out a family member. On top of that, she still has her personal life to lead, friends to entertain and boy friend to meet. Where on earth she found time to meet up with me, I have no idea but she managed.

She will sms me from time to time to check on me. She tries to meet up with me every couple of week just to make sure that I did not have too much idle time on my hands. She knows that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. For all that she had done for me, I am really really grateful and thankful.

I guess I cannot run away from having a haircut soon either. Aiyah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home