Tuesday, December 21, 2004

late for christmas

well, late for christmas shopping to be exact. i have only done up half of my cards and half of my shopping. granted that i do not usually buy a lot of gifts, so you can imagine how late i am with my gifts. and knowing how many cards i write up each year, you can imagine how many more cards i have to go.
i am trying my very best that none get the cards late, or the gifts late.


do you feel that there is something strange in the air this christmas?
i don't know and i can't really tell either, but i can just feel it in my bones. something is different this christmas. but it is a good feeling. some no worries, i think you are all in for a good treat this christmas. not from me, but just around you. feel it in you, feel it in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home