Monday, February 13, 2006

thank you... now get the f*%k off the road

thank you for still coming back to read my blog. i'm surprised that you still do, since it had been ages when i last updated my blog. i like to think that my blog does that little bit to brighten up your life, or at the very least, it distracted you from your mundane living.


i began the morning cool and nice, happy and bright. i came to work feeling really mad.
i was caught in a jam this morning. there we were, everyone lined up bumper to bumper. there was just no way anyone was going to get to their final desitination any earlier than the others who were stuck there. the lorry in front of me started to move off at a snail's pace, as the traffic moved a little. i slowly followed, when suddenly the car to my left cut into the very small area - at most half a car length - between me and the lorry in front. i had to break immediately and i let off a long horn. dumbass merc. just cos you own an expensive did not mean that you own the road. whats up?! and the dumbass of a driver was not even bothered with what he had done. now, so what if you were 1 vehicle up the line in a long line of traffic. you were still stuck, like everyone else. made my blood boil. i mentally cursed the driver of the car and hoped that may his car be wrecked in some big accident. then i stopped myself. it was not worth it. the car was too nice to be wrecked.

so for the driver... well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home