Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Just finished lunch and had my coke.
Boy, did I need my coke today. Its just one of those days I guess.

Feeling a little tired today because work had required me to run around quite a bit for the last few days. I had to run to different sites, supporting my users. NOT an easy task, trust me.
I guess its a little like life. If only one can live by himself, no need to depend on anyone, no need for anyone to depend you, no need to have anyone. Life would be rather simple, don't you think so?
Unfortunately, no man is a rock, isn't it? How can one live their lives without even one person in his life? How could it be that no one depended you and you depended on no one?

There are lots on my mind, but I have set out a plan to get over this stress. I will be embarking on a 'one step at a time' plan. Pressing matters first, one by one.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home