Thursday, July 24, 2003

I always had this problem back in my primary and sec school.
I had this knack of saying things without it going through my brain first. In the end, I end up hurting countless number of people, some of them my good friends. I tried really hard after school and I guessed I succeeded, a little. But alas, this flaw still surfaces from time to time.

One of my closest friend from the U had told me this sometime ago. By the way, he is a very even-tempered person and I very seldom see him getting angry. Well, he told me that he only got angry twice in his 4 years in the U and guess what. The person who made him angry was yours truly, on both occasions, no thanks to me big mouth.
Lets not even start with the other people I have hurt with my gap. Maybe they should label my mouth a lethal weapon and there should be a warning label on me to warn others to stay away

But like I have said before, I have this problem of not being able to express what I am thinking, so in the end everything always comes out wrong. I never meant to hurt or cause any adverse reaction. Sigh...
Well, if it means anything to you, who had the unfortunate 'pleasure' of having a run-in with me.
I never meant to hurt anyone, much less you. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home