Friday, July 18, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, TODAY is the day.
Can you feel it in your heart and soul. Can you feel something special happening or just about to happen. Well well well...
Because today is THE day. Tell yourself that and you know that it will be.

Feel it. Its in the air you breathe, its in the food and drinks that you consume and its all around you. Can you just feel that something special? Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Feel that?
Its there and waiting to happen, waiting to take place. Let it break free, let it go, let it be you.


My song for the moment - which I am listening right now - is Queen's 'I Want To Break Free'.
Sing along with me now! "God knows! God knows I want to break free!"
Its a pretty liberating song and it helps that it was done by a very good group.
"But I have to be sure, when I walk out that door, Oh I want to break free" .... guitar solo!
Feel the fingers moving up and down the guitar....
"But life still goes on, I can't get used to living without, living without, living without you, by my side. I don't want to live alone... Hey, but God knows, I've got to make it on my own.... "
" .... I want, I want, I want, I want to break free .... "

Freddie Mercury did had his way to make you feel... to just feel...

So are you able to feel it yet? No? Well try harder then... because this is the day. Remember that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home