Tuesday, July 22, 2003

The methods of my love:

- I sms you the first thing in the morning when I wake up because I would like you to hear from me early in the morning. It feels good to have you as the first person to talk to in the day.
- Flowers for no occasion at all because you deserve them as you are.
- I try to call you everyday at work just so that I can hear your voice.
- Picking you up and sending you home whenever I can is a pleasure, because any little time spend with you is good.
- Looking after you when you are sick is a must for me.
- I tell you where I am going and who I am going out with because I want you to know so that you would not worry. I do it because I want to.
- Going anywhere in S'pore is never out of the way, because Singapore is only that big.
- Asking you where to eat is not because I have no idea but because I would rather eat something you like. Its the company that counts more when it comes to dining.
- Taking leave to spend time together is great.
- Don't be afriad to speak your mind. Communication is the key.
- I always apologise first because it really does not matter who is right or wrong.
- I nag because I care. Or maybe because I am naggy? Hmmm...
- Holding hands, hugs and kisses are just some of the things I give excessively.
- Though I know that I can never fulfill everything I say I would, but I would always try my darnest to fulfill as many as I can.
- If you need to talk, I would be there to listen.
- I want you to go out with friends whenever you want to, but if you want to spend time with me, I will make time.
- I like to talk to you before I go to sleep, even if its just a 'good night' because I want you to be the last person I speak to before I sleep.

I'm putting this out not because I feel that I am a good lover, or a bad one.
I put this out not because I feel that everyone should love like this. On the contrary, I feel that everyone should love as they want to and as they feel like and not be 'restricted' to 1 kind loving.
I did not put this out to impress anyone or to put off anyone.
I'm not doing this to attract women because those who know me knows how I work.

I put this out hoping that everyone who reads this would think about how they love and how they want to be loved. And then, you should go for it.
Have a peach of a day now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home