Monday, December 15, 2003

I would love to keep my hair long again.

When I say long hair, I mean at least shoulder length type of long. The last time I did that was 4 years ago? Something like that. Even right now, I look back fondly to those days. But many, well, all who have seen my pics of way back then said that it was a damn ugly look. What can I say, looks ain't the most important thing, well at least not on me!!! ....

Ok ok, before you pick up the phones and start to call me and give me a earful, that was meant to be a joke and not a sexist type of remark. Pipe down...

But I am serious about keeping long hair. If I had a choice of going bald or keeping long hair, I would actually take it all off. I have a friend who looked absolutely gorgeous with that 'clean' look. Its just that my head is shaped like a ball and I looked absolutely ridiculous with no or even very short hair. Then again, many think that I looked absolutely ugly with long hair. Well, ugly I can live with. Afterall, we must look beyond the outer appearance, right? If you looked ridiculous, then its all downhill from there.... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home