Saturday, November 08, 2003

I'm just overdosing myself with Matchbox20's 'Unwell' and Coldplay's 'Yellow'. Heard it last night when the band played and both songs were just stucked in my mind. So I just had to go get them and got them I did. So with my trusty Winamp (which has served me well for years), I'm just repeating these couple of songs. One, to satisfy my appetite for them and the other reason was so that they could be purged from my mind a little. But they are good songs nevertheless.

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, I know, right now you can't tell. But stay a while maybe then you'll see, a different side of me.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired, I know, right now you don't care. But soon enough you're gonna think of me... and how I used to be."

- 'Unwell' by Matchbox20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home