Friday, December 12, 2003

I was eating at this noodle place last night. It has a branch at Citylink but I ate at the 'older' one. Now then, I must be getting really picky with service nowadays, you might say, but let me relate to you what happen. Then you tell me if I had a case for feeling a little pissed.

We placed our orders at around 735pm. I know because I looked at my watch, for the time. I did not do it to pick on the service staff mind you. Anyway, the drinks came fast enough so we chit chatted while we waited for the food. 15 mins passed, and the table next to us has already finished. Granted that they were about half way through when we got there. Our food was still nowhere in sight. 25 mins passed and 2 tables that came 10 mins after us had already gotten their food. Fine. I was feeling a little irate already so I told one of the passing staff about my 'late' food. He went,"Oh!" and he disappeared. 10 mins later and still not sign. I was pissed because another 2 tables that came after, already got their food. I went up to the manager and told him about it. Though I did not raise my voice, you could tell that I was really pissed. After all, a hungry man was a angry man and man was I hungry. He responded and after 5 mins, the food came. 35 mins after I had arrived. Note that the place was hardly filled with customers.
Still I was left with a sour taste in my mouth, not only because the F & B sucked, but because of the service.
One more thing, they do not charge for service. My question then, does it give you an excuse to give me poor service if you do not charge for it? Hmmm...

Maybe I'm just picky...
oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home