Monday, December 01, 2003

Okay, I just tasted a new drink. It taste good. Granted that I was probably intoxicated when I drank it, which could explain why it tasted so good. But I must stress that I was not the only one who thought the same of the drink. Then again, the rest of the people who tasted it and said it was good were probably as intoxicated as me.
Don't just take my word for it. Try it.
Cognac + green tea.


Got pretty high last night, no thanks to a friend of mine. It was his housewarming and he insisted that we drink with him because we were on his "home ground" and he was the "biggest" - in all sense of the word.
But he was happy and that was good. In fact, we all had a very good time, laughing our ass off at some of the antics and the rubbish that was dished out. Gotta do this from time to time in order to 'balance' our lives out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home