Monday, November 10, 2003

Ok, here is the deal. I just gathered from a vendor of mine that he actually chalked up to 8000 SMS a month! With phone bills totalling up to 700 bucks sometimes. How about that?!


November.
The Christmas decorations are up down town. I must say that the decor this year don't look to good. Looks like spending for some malls are down too. I guess its not a bad idea to save a little this year. Afterall, it was a pretty hard-hit year and if the experts are to be believed, then the economy is just beginning to pick up.

I went for a little jog over the weekend. Not much, just a short distance, but good enough for me to feel good. I will be the first to admit to I am not exactly as fit as I was, say 3 years ago, but I still make the effort. Its not easy, thats for sure, but at least I do my part. I do my part not to compete with others, neither am I out to make others look bad, save the teasing. I just want to be healthy, and I am doing my part, bit by bit. I may not be as fit - as to run 5km at one time. Neither am I as lean - able to whip off the shirt and show that a six-pack. Nevertheless, it does not stop me from doing what I want to do to keep healthy.
I may tease others about being fat, but I will also admit that I am not exactly Mr. Lean myself. At the end of the day, I guess Health Matters Most....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home