Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Last day of the year.

I could not really remember what were my thoughts, exactly, last year this time, but I think I must have felt really down. This time round, its a little different. I am quite hopeful and am looking forward to the new year.

I have learnt many many things this year. It had been a fruitful year.

I am not looking for much next year, just wishes that I would be able to get together with my family and close friends more often now. I don't want to be sounding like a Miss Universe contestant, but I really do hope that the world would be a much calmer place in the new year. I'm sure you would agree with me that it was quite a messy place, the world is, this year.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you would have a good one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home