Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Its 20 days into the new year and this is my first post of the year.
Disgusting, ain't I? Getting lazy and I have even ran out of lame-ass excuses to give. Oh well...

Just got back from my resevist training. 5 full days of it and most of the time was spent in the bunk and in bed. Would you believe it? Basically, I was doing a 5 whole days of nothing. So much for defending the nation, yeah?


Something was on my mind for quite a bit the last few days.
I have sort of lost touch with a good friend of mine. Not that we quarrelled or anything, lets just say that someone happened. Anyway, I never thought much of it, but somehow, somewhere inside of me, I feel kinda obliged to 'keep in contact' with him, because he had helped me a great deal back then. Unfortunately, things are just not the same after. I was told that one could only do so much.


To be frank and truthful, I am a little lost right now. I just don't know why but its one of those feeling. I guess its because I might be on the verge of stepping into huge and I am just 'taking a breather' now before the big plunge. Take a deep deep breath now...


Everything is about balance. We need to do and eat in moderation. Same goes for everything else. The tricky part is of course the balancing act. Too little on one side and the scales might end up tipping in the opposite direction. Too much and we might find ourselves sliding deeper and quicker. Balance, that is the key word, ain't it?


A couple more days to the Lunar New Year. I hope that you've got all your shopping done. Well, at least the bak kwa and the what-nots. Year of the monkey. A new year is starting for the chinese... Did you know that the Indian year is not over yet? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home