Saturday, May 15, 2004

Ok, how do you know that you have not written on your blog for a very long time?
Simple, everything has changed and you don't even know it! Wow... it has been that long and I wonder if my audience is still around. Msg me if you get to read this, right?


Sometimes, you can never be sure.
Can you tell me whether it rain tomorrow? Can you tell me what time the sun will rise and what time it will set?
Too difficult... I guess so.

lets try something simpler.
Are you able to tell me what you are going to eat for lunch tomorrow? How about dinner?
Can't be that difficult right? Since these are questions about yourself. You should know yourself better than anyone. What mood would you wake with tomorrow morning?

Many a thing out there can never be predicted. Just when you think that things are going this direction, life has a way of suddenly leading you into a sharp turn and you find yourself going back to where you come from. Didn't I just come this way?

Thats nothing much we can do about things that are out of our hands. All I can do is to pray.

But I do realised that out of the down moments in life there are always little ray of hope and joy. I just learnt something really new about my mum which really opened my eyes. For that I am grateful.

It is a waiting game which at the end of the day, we might all be losers or we might all be winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home