Friday, March 05, 2004

Hmmm... I don't remember selling any lionsuits recently, so how is it that you were able to obtain one? Strange, must be someone else out there who is also selling them. I doubt that the prices are comparable to mine though.... ;p


I would really love to help:
Someone dear to me who is terribly unhappy at work and is thinking of leaving. Only thing stopping her is the fact that she needs the money, to support her family, to repay her school loan.
Someone who has just lost someone. Not to death, but rather through love. It is saddening because she is a good person and love for her is long overdue.
Someone who probably has lots on his mind.

Can't say I can help for all, or that my help is required at all. I can only help in the job search for 1, pray for another hoping that her day and prince will come 1 day and finally, just be there for the last when he needs someone to talk to.
Call me a busybody, but hey, it always seems that other people's business is more exciting than mine.

I mean, lets face it, a poor little rich kid like me is no fun to be. Flying to Sydney for an opera and than to Hong Kong for a shopping trip is no easy feat. Especially since I am doing it in such a cramp plane like my Lear Jet. Granted that I like the thrill of flying the plane myself, but still, its rather small. I have my eyes on the Dreamliner though....
Than I have to worry about getting my Ferrari repainted because some jealous person out there scatched it while I was parked at the Ritz Carlton last night. Sour grapes. That was my fave Ferrari Modena. Guess I'll have to take the Posh out for a spin... or maybe the Maseratti.... hmmmm choices....

Time to WAKE UP! .... Meow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home