Thursday, February 19, 2004

Jeff: I ain't seen you for quite a bit.

Jim: I've been rather busy this times, both at work and at outside of it.

Jeff: Teh C for me, teh o kosong for him.....

Kopi Kia: Teh C! Teh O kosong!

Jeff: I know how it is for you. No problem.

Jeff: Anyway, its not the meeting up with friends because good friends need not meet up that often. Just hope that everything is ok with ya.

Jim: And why would things not be ok?

Jeff: Neah. No why. Just hope that things are fine, thats all.

Jim: Ain't you going to ask me what am I up to?

Jeff: Nope. I know you. If you want to tell me, you will, without me having to ask. If you have no intentions of saying, then iy would be no use for me to ask.

Jeff: Is that a fact? (laughs)

Jim: Thats a fact. (laughs)

Jeff: I look you up more often when the dust and dirt settles.

Jim: Yep, I know you will.

Kopi Kia: LAI! Teh C... Teh O kosong....


Have faith in yourself
For someday you will realise
How much that will count
A time will come when others
Question you and doubt you
Criticise and put you down
When things don't go
The way it should

Have faith in yourself
Because if others do not see
You, yourself should know
How good you are
For there is always lots of good
In everyone of us
We just got to find it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home