Sunday, July 11, 2004

We all do know that life as it is, has changed.

I have changed. You have changed. We all have changed. Changed to what, now that is the question now, isn't it?
I have often wondered if I would have been able to live a different life from what I have led so far. Would I have wanted to live a different life? Well, from what I have seen in the movies and what I have seen in real-life, I do realise that i am pretty contented with my life. I do not think I would want to live anyone else's life. Maybe because I have been in this skin for almost 29 years and I have grown comfortable. With what I am and what I have become.

Many a times, I have taken time off and just look back at what had transpired in my life for the last few years. I needed to see and know that I have done all right. Not good, not well, but just all right, is enough for me. I can't really be asking too much of myself, because a part of me always feels that I have fallen short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home