Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Did you happen to see the fireworks over the weekend?
I did. I caught the one on Sunday. It was spetacular and wonderful. You get a real thrill from looking it the beautiful colours exploding in the sky above. The boom you get from the rockets blowing up and releasing the colours it held within, filling the whole sky.

This is the 3rd time that I have seen fireworks, 'live'. The feeling is still there...

The first time was when the 'Durian' opened. Now that was a real special perfomance which lasted almost half an hour. The next time I caught it was on National Day, last year. We walked up the Sheares bridge and waitied for an hour before we caught part of the fireworks. It was more than enough, afterall the company was good... back then.
So I caught the 'lights' for the 3rd time on the eve of National Day. Though I was in a crowd, it can get mightily lonely at times. But things are getting better...

Many many things...
but always, 1 thing at a time, 1 step at a time...
may not get things done immediately, but at least we are moving forward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home