Monday, July 26, 2004

I want to start by apologising for my behaviour.
No excuses and I offer no excuse.

Sometimes it comes on suddenly, at times it comes along gradually.
I think nights are the worst, since you are along in the room and that leaves for a lot of time and space to let your mind wander.

I can't make out what is happening and where I am headed but I guess it takes time. I got to want to also, and I want to. So thats a start I guess.
Lets face it, that is still lots of stuff that I want and can do so I should really be getting down to them.

29 and just 1 more year to the big 30. I have no idea why people view it as such a big thing because age to me is just a number. The mind is the more important matter here and my mind is really aging well.

Oh, and I had a haircut. The difference betweent this haiarcut and the ones I usually have is that 1 of this is equivalent to 4 of my old ones. Ha! So you go figure....
My first investment, hopefully, the first of a string of successful investments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home