Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ok, I don't know about you but I just realised that over the last few days, whenever I feel a little down, for whatever reason, all I need to do to perk myself up is to read my latest story.

I have no idea why. I mean, its sort of like tickling yourself now, ain't it? You just will not feel ticklish if you are to do it yourself. But the strange thing is when I read this particular story of mine, it really does perk me up. I know that it is a nice ending, which is no different from my other few before this. And yet, it just feels... right.

Oh well, I know that this is sort of like blowing my trumpet, but don't get me wrong. I do not think that this is my best one yet, but so far, I have the best feeling for this.

Neah, I do not get royalty or even money for it. But I guess I do get joy from writting them.
If you have any ideas for a stories, why not email me and I will try to come up with one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home