Thursday, August 19, 2004

"Always bet on black"
- Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57

I think...

I remembered a time when my wardrobe was filled with largely black clothes. That was back when I was younger and black was suppose to be cool, wasn't it? Black on a rainy day, black on a sunny hot day too.
Along the way, I had added colours to my life. Red, yellow, my fave blue and even purple and things were not too bad, with colours in our lives that is...

Well, I still like black. But now, I have black and other colours in and around me. Just like everything in life... we take them in like the colours of our lives.
Red - anger
Green - jealousy
blue - sad
yellow - joy
pink - happiness

and then we have black... a lack of colours. Sometimes, it is good to be black. To me, its like a neutral state. To me, its like I have switched into neutral gear and just cruising along, nothing in the mind and feeling nothing much. In the end, I'm just so much more open to things that come along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home