Wednesday, September 22, 2004

summary

m: so where do we go from here?

s: i feel that it is best that we end it all here.

m: isn't there anything you have to say?

s: what do you expect me to say? do you want me to ask you to wait for me? 1 year, 2 year, 3 year? i don't know and it is not fair for me to ask you to wait for me when i don't even know. or would you rather i pretend that all this did not happen and i just forced myself to go ahead?

m: i don't want you to pretend anything. if thats how you feel, thats how you feel. why pretend?


i guess we both loved each other but she was not ready. she did not and could not live with me waiting when she herself did not know when she would be ready. in addition to trying to be ready, the fact that i would be waiting would add on to the pressure.

it was the best for both of us. in a way, it was good that she knew what she wanted and i knew what i could accept. sometimes, the bet ways may not be pretty but they are still the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home