Saturday, September 18, 2004

simple things
i'm better now, much much better. its amazing what a movie and a mtv can do to you, well, at least to me.
i saw dodgeball:a true unerdog story. its a ben stiller movie and its a goofball of a movie, but i liked it. funny movie, nice babe in there, who happens to be ben stiller's wife in real life.

then of course, i watched my mtv... again. and it made me laugh and smile. i'm satisfied now.

ok, i hope that i have not overhype the mtv, such that you would be disappointed when you actually sees it, but so far, 2 other colleagues have seen it and they liked it.

and hey, my first comments! cool... i'm excited! thank you!
i'll see what i can do to pass you the mtv!

tomorrow will be sunday and i believe, a start of a good week.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

simple things make me happy too:-
like u, watching a movie that makes me laugh makes me happy...
watching a stupid movie with someone I love and to laugh abt it after (rather than have the person fall asleep next to me) makes me happy....
holding someone's hands and swinging it ard makes me happy..
looking into someone's eyes and seeing joy in there makes me happy....
nice indian movie makes me happy...
seeing an explosion of colours in flower formation makes me happy...
old couples who still hold hands makes me happy...
familiarity with frens make me happy...
wide open spaces with lots of green makes me happy...
attempts to launch my kite makes me pek chek and happy at the same time :)...
feeling the wind in my hair and on my face makes me happy...
if my testing turns out well, I'm happy too...
seems like I have lots of reasons to be happy, so why am I not really tat happy? weird, ain't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home