Friday, February 17, 2006

stalked, under that erp gantry...

meeting up with a friend revealed that i was being stalked via my blog. meaning to say, she was stalking me and the happenings in my life through reading my blog. now that is a new and refreshing way to look at it. but this also meant that i was a willing stalkee, since it was i who willingly put my life up for everyone to read. interesting...


my colleagues were gathered around the table for lunch and the lunchtime topic somehow switched to the erp and some of the stupid reasons that one can give for not having enough money in the cashcard or for not inserting the cashcard into the iu. here are some of them...

1. its not my fault. i was speeding so fast, that the erp gantry could not pick me up.
cue: traffic police please...

2. both my hands were not free to insert the cashcard. 1 was on the steering wheel, while the other was holding up my mobile phone to my ear.

3. not my fault again. i stole the cashcard and i did not know that it did not have enough value in it.

4. my dog was driving, not me.

5. i was too drunk to remember to insert the cashcard.

6. why am i being fined? i did insert the easi-link card, as instructed.

7. i forgot. i saw the umber lights and i just speed up, before it changed to red.
- typical singaporean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home