Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Sheeshhh...
I guess today is one of those brain-dead days.
My mind is in a total shut down mode and no matter how much I try, I just cannot seem to kick start it. Must have overloaded it with all the thinking over the last few days. Man, I can really feel the white ones growing off my head, even as I type this.

I am not the sort that believes in horoscope but I still like to read them. And from what I have read, Leos are suppose to be real worriers - one of the rare few weaknesses they possess. *laff*. Yep, you got it, the other weakness is that they are damn ego! But still, I do believe that I am pretty much justified to be worrying even though others might not think that my issues are issues afterall. There might be people staving around the world, there might be floods, famine and wars but being the humans that we are, we always have just one thinking. My own problems are always the biggest problems.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately? I do not think so. My problems are rather trivia problems. They are problems which can be resolved, as compared to those that cannot. My problems are at a personal level and so there is only one person who can solve them and thats me. I just need to set my heart and mind right.
Ooooo... the fate of the world are on my shoulders - at least thats what I like to think. (,")

Never knew that a person can ever feel this way. And I would never want to wish this feeling on even my worst enemy. Monty Python sings it," Always look on the bright side of life ... *whistle*" .... all together now!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home