Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Interestingly, there will be an actors' concert this saturday down at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza. Actors and actresses like Lim Kay Tong, Neo Swee Ling and Tan Kheng Hua will acutally be singing. I believe this would be quite a spectacle. See if I can find the time - actually I have loads, just a matter of whether I can get off me lazy butt - to go down and have a listen.

Also, I read that there is this new play on at the DBS threater or something like that. Its called Atomic Jaya and its suppose to be a satire which tells of Malaysia planning to build an atomic bomb. It has pretty good reviews and this is actually the second time it is playing.

Of course, Charlie's Angels opened on Thursday so thats one movie to catch. So is this suppose to be a chick flick - as in a movie for girls. Or a CHICK flick - as in a movie filled with girls for guys. Hmmm...
Terminator 3 opens next Thursday. Action flick with Arnie back for a 3rd time. What the heck, its pure action so why not?
Talking about Arnie, here's a corny joke. Please stop me if you have heard this one....

One day, Ridley Scott has this really crazy idea of filming a comtemporary movie about great classical composers, played by muscle-bound action men. So he approached a few of them action men with the script and they loved it.
Stallone went,"I love it! I want to be Mozart"
Van Damme replied," Its good. I get to be Chopin."
Arnie went,"I'll be Bach!"

get it?! get it?! I'll be Bach?... I'll be back!? ..... oh well, tough crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home