Friday, June 27, 2003

I'm really big on tidbits. Crackers, potato chips, chocolates and sweets. Anything thats bit size and with lots of artificial flavourings! I'm probably going to die young at the rate I am going, but at least I will die happy. Well, I hope.

I once read " When you were born, you were crying while everyone around you was smiling. You should aim to live your life so that when you die, you are smiling and everyone around you is crying."
Thats quite true, but if I have a choice, I prefer everyone to be smiling when I die. No, not smiling at me, but smiling with me. They will be smiling because when they see me laying there, they will be reminded of all the good times - dare I say crazy times - that we spent together. I believe that would be best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home