Monday, June 30, 2003

Do you know what dreams are made of?
Like I mentioned, I have been having a little trouble with sleep. I do not have any trouble getting to sleep, its the staying asleep part thats a bit bothersome. Have been waking up at various times.

Just this morning, I woke up at around 6am, which is about an hour early than my wake-up call. Had to drag myself back to bed after going for a little pee break. I did get to sleep quite easily but the interruption had spoilt my sleep. It did not help that I was plagued with dreams. One dream I remembered was that I sneaked into shower cubicle. In there, I spoilt the showerhead and I was desperately trying to get it fixed. The weird thing was that the showerhead was wooden. Then when someone came along, I suddenly became invisible and I just stood quietly in one corner till the person went away. Then I was back to trying to fix the damn wooden thing again. Mighty weird.
There were others too but like most dreams, I just cannot remember them.

So what are dreams? Just some random thoughts; some subconscious thoughts that can only be released and realised in our subconscious self or is it a part of us that we have suppress and it only rears its face when the active one is dormant?
Or maybe, dreams are just trying to tell us what we really want and what we should be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home