Saturday, June 28, 2003

Ughhh... I have not idea why would anyone want to drink beer. It actually tastes really bad and the only thing it can give you is a bitter after-taste. But hey, I'm a sucker, don't you know?

I got pissed drunk last night. Its been sometime since that has happened. In fact, i can't really remember when was the last time it happened. Nope, do not ask me why I got that way, because you will never know. But the point being that I wanted to get sloshed. It was good to know that I was not the only one drinking. My close friends were at hand to drink with me. I guess all of us had something to drink about and something to drink to. Its one of those nights.

I woke with quite a pounding in my head today but at least I managed to get out of bed. Its not too bad actually. Oh yes, have a terrible neckache too, as a result of the head-banging I did last night. Heh heh heh... I felt young again but today, my body told me otherwise.

Everyone needs to escape from life from time to time. Escape from the lousy things
Everyone needs to celebrate life from time to time. Celebrate all the good things that have happened.
Whats your reason?
Either way, the bad tasting drink will always ceom into play. Beer makers have got it good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home