Tuesday, July 08, 2003

(Jeff and Jim sitting at kopi tiam, drinking their tea)

Jeff: So whatcha want to do after this? (sips his tea)

Jim: I have no idea. Whatcha want to do?

Jeff: Don't know.

Jim: Its the weekend. Lets not waste it.

Jeff: Thats true. Damn, really should have slept in later this morning. (Yawns)

Jim: What time did you wake up? I woke at 10 plus and I lazed till 11 before getting out of bed.

Jeff: Me? I was out of bed by 10. Could not sleep. Too used to waking early that I can't even stay in bed for long.

Jim: Sianzzzz. How about going to the beach? The weather looks fine.

Jeff: Neah lah. Too hot. And the beach is too far away. No transportation there leh.

Jim: You sure found a good time to send your car for servicing.

Jeff: Hey, check out that girl over there.

(Jim turns to look and then turns back)

Jim: Ok only.

Jeff: Ok only? Your standard too high lah.

Jim: I'm going to get another tea and order some kaya bread. You?

Jeff: You just had lunch leh? Damn glutton man, you.

(Jim stands to go)

Jeff: Hey, order rojak for me.

(Jim laughs)
(He comes back after a while)

Jeff: Did you ask for chill?

Jim: Yes.

(Both look around a bit, as Jim finished his cup of drink while Jeff sips his)

Jeff: So whatcha want to do after this?

Jim: Don't know. Whatcha want to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home