Thursday, July 10, 2003

Been another one of those really hectic days and so I just managed to squeeze in this little bit of time to update me blog.

So how is everyone this day and what is the world out there like?

I feel like ice-cream suddenly. Not sure why? Oh yes, I have not had my coke today too, not that I really need it. Heard that drinking to much coke and taking too much mint will lower your sperm count. Hmmm... interesting. Next time, if I do not have any babies, you will know why.

A friend told me that the Jeff and Jim dialogue was a little on the not-so-bright and not-so-good side. Yet another told me that it was really 'nothing' but it did reflect on who many of us carry on with our lives. Pretty aimless at times, maybe just feeling our way around. Well, guess what? I'm not stopping Jim and Jeff at all. In fact, stay tune for more. Why? well, because they are just 2 very ordinary persons, people whom you see around you everyday. In fact, if you look deep enough, you would find a part of Jim and Jeff in you too.
Enjoy... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home