Tuesday, July 08, 2003

15 years ago. Errr... that makes me 13? More or less, yes. Well, what do you know, I was in Sec 1 back then and I was this small, yep, small little kid. Then I was quite nerdy, carrying a huge bag and all that stuff. Because I was physically smaller than most guys my age, lots of people treated me like a small kid. I remembered taking the 157 bus to school and back then, there were a lot of boys and girls on it because the bus service passed quite a number of secondary school. From what I heard, many of the girls called me "xiao di di" (little brother) behind my back. Oh well... that was then.


I just realised that I am the sort who gave a bad first impression. I'm not eloquent at all and I'm definitely not a PR sort of person. From what I learnt from my friends, I sucked the first time they saw and spoke to me. Wait a minute, I sucked on the second and third occasion too. But after they got to know me better, they realised that I did not suck that much. And when they got to know even more, they realised that I am not sucky at all. Now, I'm glad and am happy that these friends of mine were willing to go through all the time and effort and get to know me better. Thankfully, they did not abandon me from the onset when they thought I was sucky. Yes yes yes, I know that there are people out there who still wonder whether it was worth it... so what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home