Monday, July 28, 2003

Mondays...
If the work week was to start with Tuesdays instead of Mondays, would we then dread Tuesdays? Remember the song 'Still Got the Blues For You'? I bet the songwriter must have written it on a Monday. Hmmm... just can't remember the singer right now. Any idea? Email me if you do.


I bunked over with a close friend on Sat night. Met him for a late dinner before heading for our usual pool place down at Marina South. I really suck at pool right now, having laid off it for like a couple of months. I can't even pot a ball at the edge of the pocket with the cue ball 1 feet away, much less play a decent game. I got to pick it up again.
Well, anyway, we finished well after 12 and met another friend for supper. We bitched and teased while we ate till around 2 plus before heading home.
My friend and I were up till 6am the before hitting the sack, with wrestling showing on cable TV. It was a very honest conversation we had going. I think back and I realised how much we have both changed and yet remained the same. To think that just about 6 years, we were merely 'hi - bye' friends and right now, he is one of my closest friend. We have come quite some way, haven't we?


I apologise to those out there who complained that I have not been updating my blog as often now. Well, what can I say, I grew lazy! ... Neah, just that I did not have the time and I was pretty tired. Seriously, I tried and I was tired.
In fact, right now, I am feeling a little sleepy. I do not understand it because I certainly slept early enough last night. But I do remember that I had a weird dream and I woke up around 4 plus in the morning. Maybe that explains the tiredness.


Hey, lets see if we can get an online poll going here. What is your fave flavour of ice cream? Ok, give me 3 of your fave flavours. Go on out there and ask some of your friends and then just get back to me, ok? Gives you something to do with your email now doesn't it? I will post the results maybe by the end of the week, that is if I get enough votes. So now, go out there and ask that question,' What is your 3 most fave flavours of ice cream?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home