Thursday, July 31, 2003

Weird-ass dream #724
I was reading a blog. It was a really long blog with a beautifully decorated page. I could only remember the first line of the blog. "Thank you for your milk and for taking care of me."
What gives? Needless to say, I did not get very good sleep at all. In fact, I actually contemplated calling in to work and give some lame ass excuse of having a migraine and asking to come in a couple of hours later. All so that I could sleep in longer. But after a while, I just became too awake and I just got out of bed. I'm glad too, because as a friend said,' Its a beautiful day.'

Thank you for the overwhelming support for my online poll. A grand total of 1 person had submitted votes and so the ice cream poll now stands at 2 votes for Rum and Raisins, 2 votes for Double Chocolate (or Chocolate chocolate) Chip, 1 vote for Cookies and Cream and 1 vote for Strawberry. This is from the tedious counting of votes sent in by 1 member of the public and 1 member of the private, namely me. ;p
Well, don't be shy. We still have the rest of today and also tomorrow. Lets see what we can do. Keep it coming now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home