Sunday, August 17, 2003

Its really interesting.
I read in the forum in thw papers the other day. It was written by an Indian girl in a primary school. It was in response to an article previously printed. The article talked about how the younger generation of today was not able to mix racially.
But the little girl begged to differ. She wrote about how she had many Chinese friends at school and that her best friend was actually a Chinese too.

Then while at lunch today, I saw a few European men having dim sum. One of them was able to a little chinese and when he ordered some of the dishes, he ordered them in Mandarin. He was also delighted when his favourite dish arrived, which was 'chang fun'.

I personally have quite a few friends from different races. In fact, 1 of my best friend is an Indian. I do believe that we are mixng well enough, thank you very much.


Neah, I do not need to worry about how others think of me. BUT, I do take to heart what my close friends think of me. Face it, don't you? What happens if your best friend thinks that you are making a mistake by quitting your job? Would you take his/her opinion seriously? I think so.
But what happens when what your close friends are not what you feel? Do you stand to correct them, or do you just leave it? But they are afterall your close friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home