Wednesday, August 13, 2003

There is only so much one can do and sometimes, its just not enough. But I do try, my best... I do give it, all my best. I always believed that if you give your best, than your best will always be good enough.
I got his from Andrea Agassi. I think he said this when he last won Wimbledon or something like that. He started his speech by thanking his coach who told him that his best was always good enough.


I have been thinking lots lately, which is a surprise since I have given up on thinking about anything since, like long ago. But yes, I have reverted back to thinking, well, at least a minimal amount of it.


The realization that I might have actually grown older since my dad's passing have made me sat up a bit. So many things I wanted to do, so many things I wanted to see and so many things I just wanted.


My lastest series of weird-ass dreams. I dreamt that I was playing hide and seek with my brother in my home. It was late at night and everything was dark. He was the seeker so I went to hide. I went downstairs and just stood behind a cupboard. He came down and he found me... then I woke up.

Somtimes, I just worry too much. Sometimes, I don't worry enough. Sometimes, I care too much, other times, I just don't care enough. Sounds like some kinda PMS mood swing thingy that I am having, but you and I know that thats not possible. Trust me! Its not possible! ... ;p


I'm just a busybody who likes to poke his nose into other people's business. Maybe its because I can't handle my well, so I would rather handle others'? Maybe, maybe...
Or perhaps, I am just happy to people I know happy, after I have helped them. I do try my best....
One person cannot do it all, one cannot bear the whole world on the shoulders. But I guess, we all try our best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home