Friday, August 01, 2003

Non-peaceful night number... well, I have lost count. This time its of no fault of mine at all.
At around 3.40am this monring, I was woken up because I distinctly heard the ringing of an alarm clock. Of course, no sane person in my household would be waking up at that time. So I had to wake up and go check. Yep, I'm right. Me mum left her alarm clock running, probably forgot to switch it off after her afternoon nap. So there I was in the wee hours of the morning, feeling all groggy, walking over to her room to switch off the alarm. For your info, my mum does not sleep in her room because we have just re-done up the room after my dad's passing.
Since I was up, I might as well go to the toilet, which I did. After that, back to bed again. But sleep has been disrupted. Thank God Its Friday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home