Thursday, October 16, 2003

Body Kong! Muhahahaha...
It had been sometime since anyone addressed me that and it was rather amusing when I heard it again. My body is far from kong nowadays. Had been this way for the last 3 years at least.
I'll be the first to admit that my I am not exactly in the prime of my life right now. I am lacking exercise, eating far too much, sleeping too little and basically just plain unheathly. How I look is secondary to how I feel and right now, I just feel plain lazy. Sigh...


I definitely feel alive at work these couple of weeks because it had been pretty much work piling up on top of work. There should be more to just work, of course, but hey, many of us are pretty much 'sold' to our company.
It really helps that I like what I am doing and who I am working with. I must be really lucky. Obviously, I must have done something right when I was young to deserve my good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home